Dear Prospective Noveno Homeowners,
Our team at Abbott | Reed Communities believes in building better communities through innovation, collaboration, and transparency. With the risk of community spread of COVID-19 in SLO County, we are taking the following temporary precautionary steps to reduce risks and to protect our homebuyers and our employees:
• In order to maximize cleanliness and limit the possibility of community spread, our Sales Office and Model Complex will be open by appointment only.
• Hand sanitizer will be on hand prior to entering Noveno’s model homes
• We will be instituting a no-touch policy, and your tour guide will be opening doors for you during your tour
• If you are exhibiting any symptoms, please schedule a virtual tour and refrain from visiting until you return to full health
• We will not be holding any Open Houses but will continue to provide tours by appointment
• As an alternative to visiting, we will also be providing virtual tours by FaceTime, Facebook Messenger, and/or Skype
Know that we will continue to work closely with our teams and public health officials to understand how to best serve your needs as local conditions allow. We’ll continue to share information with you all as we move forward together.
Whether this is a temporary blip or a longer-term issue, recent action by the Fed will improve affordability as mortgage rates fall. Managing health risk is paramount, but so is managing risk to the livelihoods of our local community. We think it is important to take every precaution, but also to continue to provide services and new places for people to call home.
In the meantime, thank you for your understanding, your patience and, most of all, for being a part of this incredible community. We look forward to welcoming you home at Noveno.
If you have any questions or to schedule a model home visit, contact